Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: February 18, 2010

Carey Mulligan
Credit: Unknown

Just saw An Education, and although I found it to be all over the place in certain aspects, I liked it, and enjoyed the aesthetic. I love the early sixties as a time period anyway. And could Carey Mulligan be any cuter? I think not.

Olympics
I don't think I've ever watched the Olympics as much as I have the past couple of days. My reading week has involved waking up at noon, turning on the coverage and then watching with my roommates until midnight more or less. It's kind of cool having it in Canada though, and although that "I Believe" song makes me want to puncture my eardrums, I'm very proud of my countrymen.

Boldness
Having the ability to surprise myself, and exceed my own expectations. It's a wonderful feeling. Even better, when you just do it without giving it much thought. I think people need to strive for that more.

With love and beehive hairdos
Cathryn

1 comment:

  1. I just saw her in a movie and I absolutely loved it and couldn't agree more, she's super cute! Also I'm really liking your blog, I randomly came across it looking for tattoo ideas, and also was looking into the little black birds for my back!
    Keep up the good work,
    -Palmer

    ReplyDelete