Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009

Being done 4/5ths of my midterms
I've been a bit busy lately because of schoolwork, but it's nice to know that I'll be done my midterms soon

Twinkle lights
Credit: Unknown

Credit: Unknown

Credit: Unknown

Just bought some twinkle lights from Canadian Tire and my room looks 85% more magical

Late night chats
Last night I was feeling a little bit down and then my friend Alie started talking to me on Facebook chat. My mood improved greatly and it gave me a chance to air some grievances I've been having in my life. It was reassuring, plus she taught me something that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.

Halloween anticipation
My house is having a huge party on the Friday before Halloween. It's going to be epic.

With love and cupcakes
Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment