Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 2009

It's Thursday!

Conquering simple tasks that made you nervous before
Today I photocopied notes in the library. Something I've never done before. Now it sounds silly, but I tend to get nervous about little things like this, because I just fear that I'll screw something up. It's irrational, yes, but I really can't help it. I'd been putting it off for days, but I finally photocopied some notes from a book, and it was a breeze. Talk about a confidence booster. I love completed small tasks like this, because it makes me feel like I can conquer the world.

Doing better on a midterm than expected

Random opportunities and compliments
There is this very nice Australian girl who used to live in my house. She stopped by today and mentioned that she had to go scouting for people to work at American Apparel so if there was anybody who was interested we should tell her. I immediately put up my hand and said I would love to work at American Apparel. She got my information and took my picture. Not only is that awesome, but then my roommate said I looked really pretty without my glasses [not that I'm not pretty when I'm wearing them] and suggested I get contacts. Again confidence booster.

Halloween anticipation
My house is going to have an epic Halloween party tomorrow night. I'm going to be Mrs. Robinson. I'm pumped.

With love and bite-sized chocolate bars
Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment