Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am a lightweight

Two tall boys of Strongbow and a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade put me out. And when I get drunk I like to reach out.

Yes, I am a drunk text machine. There is no stopping me from letting the world know I fucking miss it. Whether it be my mum, or my old floormate from university that I'm still good friends with, but don't see enough.

I wouldn't consider it a problem, except for when I'm drunkenly asking for advice about this guy I met over the break, who I'm super attracted to, but sort of blew my chance with while we were in the same town. Now I'm back in Toronto and he's in Halifax, and I'm pathetic. But more on that another day.

At the very least I'm amazing at hiding my inebriated state. My spelling is immaculate and the messages are coherent. So, at least I have that?

No comments:

Post a Comment