Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Word words words

Last year I read 10 books. Only 10. Now that's not bad considering school and whatnot [although it's not really cool to mention that almost half of them were Twilight books]. This year I'd like to read at least a book a month, and fortunately with my Children's Lit class I'll be getting half of it done before April.
On the 18th I finished Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I'm still making my way through No one belongs here more than you by Miranda July, and this is my ever growing reading list:

Children's Lit:
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Tom's Midnight Garden by Philippa Pearce
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling*

Regular List:
Emma by Jane Austen

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

White Oleander by Janet Fitch*

Walden by Henry David Thoreau

Anything I should add?

With love and bookmarks
Cathryn

*I've read it before

No comments:

Post a Comment