Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exams be gone!

Credit: Unknown

Finished, and now I can go back to being a lazy bum for a bit. Guitar it up, read P.G. Wodehouse and decide between Harvey's or no Harvey's. [Both have its pros and cons]. I'll be in the city until Saturday so I have four glorious days to unwind. It's not cool that it feels like Thursday when it is indeed Tuesday. What's the deal Tuesday!? Why you gotta be this way?

For the most part, I think I want to do a little city exploring, picture taking and Christmas shopping then sit around the house all day, although I do want to clean the place a bit. I now understand why my mom was hellbent on getting the house clean before going on a trip.

It should also be noted that immediately after completing my last exam I went to the LCBO and bought 26 ounces of raspberry Smirnoff. Because that's how I roll.

With love and g chords
Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment