Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: December 17, 2009

Credit: Unknown

Gingerbread [Christmas cookies in general]
My roommate Mike bought two packages of those Pillsbury Doughboy cookie dough. Kayla already made the gingerbread, and I'm addicted. I can't wait for Christmas food.

Being done the semester
Last exam was at 3 on Tuesday, and now I'm officially done my first semester. For real this time. Last year at this time I was at home waiting out the strike going on at my old school. This is far more comforting.

Cranium
The other day my roommates busted this out and between the humdingers and Kayla screaming "CLUB CRANIUM" at the top of her lungs, a good time was had. We're probably going to play it tonight... we may get drunk and play it. Should be fun times.

With love and star performers
Cathryn

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I adore gingerbread too!! SO yummy!! Yay for the end of the semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Gingerbread, is the best thing ever. That and shortbread.

    ReplyDelete