Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: December 3, 2009

The Office
The other day, my roommate Kayla decided to put on The Office having never seen it before. Simply something to have on in the background. Well she went through season 2 and 3 in three days and is catching up online. She is obsessed and I'm glad to indulge in it with her. It was exciting to remember the first time I saw Jim and Pam kiss and live vicariously through her excitement.

Being finished all my assignments for the semester
True, I still have five exams, but studying for a couple hours everyday is much better than scrambling to finish work. Weight off my shoulders.
Credit: Unknown
Sleep
I'm developing a bad habit of staying up late and sleeping in until noon. Today, I fell asleep on the couch watching TV for two hours. I woke up a half an hour ago actually. It was jarring to wake up and have it be dark out. At the same time, it's nice to feel rested.

With love and soft blankets
Cathryn

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog! It's really cute!! I've been sleeping in really late too! But sleep is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete