Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Liquid Liner Inspiration

Credit: Wire Image

One of my first posts on here was my art of the liquid eyeliner tip list. I did briefly take a break from my beloved eyeliner, but I just didn't feel the same.

Anyway, today on the Glamour blog I found this and I figured it would be blasphemous not to post on here. Eyeliner inspiration if you will.

I'm still experimenting with my little Sephora pack to great results, and now I have new things to try. I'm excited.
I look so vampy here.

I would also like to add to my tips of putting on liquid eyeliner [and this is an important one, to which I should have mentioned *facepalm*]

To steady your hand, place your pinky or ring finger on your cheek. It seriously helps.

With love and wing tips
Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment