Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is going to be your year

So here it is, the second last day of 2009.

For Christmas I received Sarah Von's "A Year in Yes" calendar. It is even more wonderful in person, so I suggest everyone snap one up while it's still available. I'm excited to put it up but I hear that's bad luck. I'm also not in my Toronto home yet. I think what I'd like to do with it as well is to invite other people to write down their own thing on the little lists on the side. This isn't any ordinary calendar, why should I keep it to myself?

I'm going to head back up to Toronto tomorrow for New Years. My house is having a party and I have my party dress
American Apparel Le Sac Dress
Except mine is red.

With love and champagne
Cathryn

1 comment:

  1. The calendar looks lovely! I'm sure Sarah Von did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete