Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here's to December 2009

Credit: Unknown

November was a topsy turvy month for me. I had essays up the wazoo, but I also got to hang out with my little siblings and learn things about myself.

I want my year to go out with a bang, so I have to make the most of this month.

  • I have studying to do and exams to write until the 15th, and since a majority of my essays were on the mediocre side, I'd like to really kick ass on my finals.

  • I'm going to experiment with make-up. I got a little make-up to go kit from Sephora on Saturday and with the tips I got from my roommates, I'm going to see what I like.

  • I'm going to be more bold. Stop over thinking stuff. It's getting me nowhere.

  • I'm going to write in some form everyday. Whether that be journaling, posting on here, or writing in my notebook, I'd like to do it everyday and get in the habit of it.

  • I'm also going to take more pictures, so I'm going to carry my camera around with me.

  • I'm going to reach out to my friends more. I appreciate them and they should know it.

I just have to remember that I am one cool chick, that is capable of doing anything. That's not conceited, it's a life-affirming mantra.

“If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin” - Ivan Turgenov

With love and snowflakes
Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment